Where can I find (squid)?

1. I keep seeing squid as an item for use in creation. How do I catch it, and where can I catch it?

Thank you for any and all help.

User Info: RaevynNocturne

RaevynNocturne - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I dont think you can. sorry, but i'll keep looking

User Info: Radish766

Radish766 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. First build a fish trap then go to a group of fish and place it at that point all you have to do is wait but if you keep it in to long it will break.

User Info: fart112

fart112 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. Fish using wooden fishing pole. It may take some time but it worked.
    Patient is the 1st key.
    Luck is the 2nd key.
    [To catch big fish. i mean, can a shark fit in that small fish trap? i got a whale once)

User Info: popingpopcorn

popingpopcorn - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. or give your Tribe mate a fishing job. There might a small chance getting squid or prawn when that sim gets home.

User Info: popingpopcorn

popingpopcorn - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Sorry to say, but you cannot catch squid with a fishing pole. Only fish and shark.

In order to find or get squid you need to make up to 6 or 8 Fishing Trap on the Hardwood or Bamboo Crafting Work Bench.

Now go into the water like you would when you wanted to go Spear Fishing to find a new option that says, '' Set traps '' . Just click on this option to set these traps in the various place in the water where you see fish swimming.

Just make sure to collect all fish traps before you leave the area and never leave any behind. Also if a storm begins; go and collect all fish traps right away. If you leave and come back for them or leave them in the water during a storm. You may find a few ruined traps or traps that you cannot interact with.

Places where you can find squid :

Shipwreck Island's - First Beach and Pier Beach
    Airplane Island's - West Beach
    Volcano Island - Tidal Pool, North Volcano Beach

Hope this helps.
    Have a good day!

User Info: abler2005

abler2005 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. I found a lot of mine on the 3rd island. Set up a camp and put out fish traps and go fishing a lot, It wont take too long, thats how I catch all my fish :D

User Info: Justin_Bieber75

Justin_Bieber75 - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I would just rely on my friends while i sit back and relax....Oh,if you want to know how to get all your skills 10 you have to have at least the hut stove,long beans(you can find at deep jungle first island) and a bream or sculpin....you have to cook it and eat the food you made...you will see some stars on your head quickly dispose food and go to other parts of island to make your skills permanent...this also works if you mix corn,almond nut,wheat and rice....hope this helps...have a nice day..

User Info: nazrulhaikal09

nazrulhaikal09 - 5 years ago 0 0