?Where do i change the settings of the training?

1. There are to types of training:
    The one that the pc gives you with information and the other one in which you can battle with the pc.
    My question is where are the settings of this mode, i mean i want to play with my friend in training so not any of us lose life, so we can duh! train.
    What i want to do is change the "com" for the other controller, so it would be like a one on one with another human.

User Info: yusakuHomdai

yusakuHomdai - 6 years ago
    I think you can, but i just dont remenber how to do it. it was this board where you can change the settings, like having your gold bar power already grow up

User Info: yusakuHomdai

yusakuHomdai - 6 years ago

Answers

1. What i want to do is change the "com" for the other controller, so it would be like a one on one with another human.

I dont think you can do this, the training with pc is 1 player, you cant change settings in training mode like in budokai 3.

User Info: Oreno5267

Oreno5267 - 6 years ago 1 1