Question from watuphomees

How do fuse during battle??

I know how to transform but i cant figure out how to fuse.Iv already been to training but it just teaches me how to transform which i already know.

lenmutt answered:

I found holding the button's works better whenever i just pressed it goten would just do nothing.
2 0

Answers

The_Ultimatus answered:

When you look at your moves list it should tell you how to fuse, there are certain buttons and blast gauge requirements to do it.
0 4

kamehameha7813 answered:

Iam pretty sure it has something to do with l3 and r3
0 4

irfansattar786 answered:

Hi,
In team battle choose two guys that can fuse with each other e.g. goku (end) and vageta (end). Then during the battle press R3 when they both are in their normal form not the sayains, you should have suitable requirements for the transformation.
Hope i helped.
1 1

sadmanr10 answered:

use L2+L3+R3
0 0

markstephens13 answered:

Pick team battle and pick only two that u can fuse goku vegeta all them then when u are fighting get 5 ki gauges with either character of ure choice then press right +R3 and hold R3 then ure character should fly up and fuse.
1 0