Question from sealof_illusion
What are all the duelist rank bonuses?
I've been trying for a while but can't seem to get past 40% or so for the duelist rank. Can someone tell me what they are?
6 years ago
well,i think the duelist rank bonus are the third objection of the game beyond completing the game and collecting all cards.also,you will get Cold Skin booster pack if you get 50% of the duelist rank.
6 years ago
Here is a list for the Bonus Rank
01. Clear Bonus (# times you finish part 3)
02. Level Bonus - Automatic, 2DP x player level
03. Challenge Bonus
04. Lose - Lose a duel
05. Draw Game
06. Turn Bonus - Automatic, 2 DP x number 0f turns
07. Tag Duel Victory Bonus - Play a tag duel
08. Network Duel Victory Bonus - Duel against another person
09. Match Game Bonus - Play a match game
10. Level Up Bonus - Given when you level up
11. Duelist Bonus - Automatic, amount depending on opponent
12. No More Cards Bonus - Win when opponent must draw but has no more cards
13. Quick Finish Bonus - Win within 5? Turns
14. Reversal Finish Bonus - Win within a turn where you started with a lower LP
15. Opponent's Turn Finish Bonus - Win during opponent's turn
16. Partner Victory Bonus - Win during your partner's turn in a tag duel
17. Low LP Bonus - LP is below 1000
18. Extremely Low LP Bonus
19. LP Keep Bonus - Win without taking any damage
20. Over 20,000 LP Bonus - Win with LP over 20,000
21. Konami Bonus - 5730 LP
22. Low Deck Bonus - Win with less than 10 cards left in the deck
23. Extremely Low Deck Bonus - Win with no more cards in the deck
24. Spell Card Bonus - Win with more than 10 spells used
25. Trap Card Bonus - Win with more than 10 traps used
26. No Spell Cards Bonus - Win without activating a single spell
27. No Trap Cards Bonus - Win without activating a single trap
28. Fusion Summon Bonus - Perform a fusion summon
29. Ritual Summon Bonus - Perform a ritual summon
30. Tribute Summon Bonus - Perform a tribute summon
31. No Special Summon Bonus - Win without performing any special summon
32. Chain Bonus - Perform a chain
33. Max ATK Bonus - Have a monster with ATK 2500 or more
34. Max Damage Bonus - Inflict a 2500 or more damage to your opponent
35. LP Differential Bonus - No idea how this is calculated yet
36. Max Reflected Damage Bonus
37. Exactly 0 LP Bonus - Win by inflicting exact damage as opponent's LP
38. Battle Damage only Bonus - Win without inflicting effect damage
39. Effect Damage only Bonus - Win without inflicting battle damage
40. Destroy in Battle Bonus - Destroy cards through battle
41. Destroy by Effect Bonus - Destroy cards through effects
42. Removed from Play Bonus - Remove opponent's cards from play
43. Hand Destruction Bonus - Discard opponent's cards from hand
44. Deck Destruction Bonus
45. Return to Hand Bonus - Retrieve cards from field or graveyard
46. Luck Bonus - Win coin toss or dice rolls consecutively
47. Counter Bonus
48. Union Bonus - Perform a union
49. Same Card Bonus - Having 2 or 3 of the same cards on your field
50. All Monster Card Zone Bonus - Occupy all your monster slots on the field
51. No Monster Card Zone Bonus(HOW TO GET IT ???)
52. Key card destruction Bonus
53. Exodia Finish Bonus
54. Destiny Board Finish Bonus
55. Final Countdown Finish Bonus
56. Last Turn Finish Bonus
57. Skull Servant Finish Bonus
58. Summoned "Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth"
59. Summoned "Wall Shadow"
60. Summoned "Gate Guardian"
61. Summoned "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"
62. Summoned "Metalzoa"
63. Summoned "Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon"
64. Summoned "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior"
65. Summoned "Dark Sage"
66. Summoned "XYZ-Dragon Cannon"
67. Summoned "Exodia Necross"
68. Summoned "Ojama King"
69. Summoned "Mokey Mokey King"
70. Summoned "Dark Dreadroute"
71. Summoned "Chimeratech Overdragon"
72. Used "Mega Ton Magical Cannon"
73. Used "Yu-Jo Friendship"
74. Used "Dark Scorpion Combination"
75. Used "Ojama Delta Hurricane"
76. Used "Blasting the Ruins"
77. Used "The Law of the Normal"
78. Used "Inferno Tempest"
79. Used "Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan"
80. Used "Elemental Burst"
81. Used "Dark Scorpion Retreat"
82. Used "Illusion Gate"
83. New Bonus
6 years ago
I want to ask, what do you mean by konami bonus?
5 years ago
as said konami bonus is to end the game with your Life points exactly 5730(which is the cost of the midday constellation pack)
5 years ago
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
Answer this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
More Questions from This Game
|Who is the duelist?||Open||YUGIOHGX9999|
|Anca super duelist?||Answered||Raven00T|
|Why are they weak with me?||Unanswered||VivaLaRaza|
|What is the best strategy to get Union bonus and Counter bonus?||Open||Dark_Braska|
|What is the best strategy for (beating Zane in a duel)?||Open||ja2d|