Question from israfahad

Help in Path to Avalon, please?

I'm at the part where you have to find those 3 ornamental disk axles. I have scoured the web in search of help but what I could find never made sense. Please give a VERY, VERY, VERY detailed answer!

Answers

hawksoul08 answered:

You can try to be more specific about what the ornamental disk axles look like (and what are they used for that matter, and how do you know the game asks you to find 3 of those things). I know that it does not make sense, but try to search the entire area with the bike (even using the elevators that have a pressure pad that require you to use the weight of the bike to activate them)...
If I find something about that (since I am currently playing - and stuck because I have not found yet any of them untill now) I will answer to you (be sure about that)...
1 2

sunny51y answered:

Try this site:
tombraiders.net

make sure u type net or youll get a crappy site. it is the best tomb raider walkthroughs ive ever used or found. and if you need additional help, stella, the site owner, will always reply to emails.
0 0