What's the best skill for yoshitsune?

1. I gave him arm master and enduring soul, is that ok or any other good skill or combo for him??

User Info: dvdboys

dvdboys - 7 years ago

1. For a massive damage:
    Delibitate + Power Charge + (other party cast Tarukaja on MC) + Hassou Tobi = Great Damages to boss/enemy

User Info: greenleaf777

greenleaf777 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. That's actually pretty good--most people will say to get rid of his Ziodyne because he's not really a good caster.

Can't quite remember if he naturally learns Power Charge but that's also a good skill (to soup up Hassou Tobi) for him.

I think if you fuse him on 12/21 (or was it 12/22)? he gets a bonus skill (Debilitate, which is only learned by a few personas and can't seem to be passed onto anything else).

User Info: scathatch72

scathatch72 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. CROSS SLASH and yes combo is good for him *I got winged fury for him lols* And its nice if he has Mediarama or Media

User Info: RaidouNextBFF

RaidouNextBFF - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. My last Answer was reffering to Raidou because i thought u play the DS2 *Please delete the two messenges*

User Info: RaidouNextBFF

RaidouNextBFF - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. It would be great if your Yoshitsune would have Apt Pupil and Revolution. It would increase the chance of critical making your attacks stronger.

User Info: drahcir_7

drahcir_7 - 6 years ago 0 0