Question from dvdboys

What's the best skill for yoshitsune?

I gave him arm master and enduring soul, is that ok or any other good skill or combo for him??

greenleaf777 answered:

For a massive damage:
Delibitate + Power Charge + (other party cast Tarukaja on MC) + Hassou Tobi = Great Damages to boss/enemy
0 0

Answers

scathatch72 answered:

That's actually pretty good--most people will say to get rid of his Ziodyne because he's not really a good caster.

Can't quite remember if he naturally learns Power Charge but that's also a good skill (to soup up Hassou Tobi) for him.

I think if you fuse him on 12/21 (or was it 12/22)? he gets a bonus skill (Debilitate, which is only learned by a few personas and can't seem to be passed onto anything else).
0 0

RaidouNextBFF answered:

CROSS SLASH and yes combo is good for him *I got winged fury for him lols* And its nice if he has Mediarama or Media
0 0

RaidouNextBFF answered:

My last Answer was reffering to Raidou because i thought u play the DS2 *Please delete the two messenges*
0 0

drahcir_7 answered:

It would be great if your Yoshitsune would have Apt Pupil and Revolution. It would increase the chance of critical making your attacks stronger.
0 0