The best girlfriend?

1. WHO?
    and give your reason
    i need reference
    PLEASE...

User Info: dvdboys

dvdboys - 7 years ago
    Dude?! Why would you ask that question? It doesn't affect the whole game relationship.

User Info: cosmon52

cosmon52 - 7 years ago
    Well it does, cuz i think every girls is good, but when i cheating i feel guilty...
    I'm confuse

User Info: dvdboys

dvdboys - 7 years ago

1. Well, personally, my favorite's Rise. She seems to have a crush on the main character anyway, might as well act on it, y'know? Plus, she's famous! A famous girlfriend can't hurt. Also, I just love her voice. I could seriously listen to her talk all day, man.

User Info: MoczoUno

MoczoUno - 7 years ago 1 0

1. There is no "best" girlfriend.

It's all up to your personal preference.

I may like Rise, I don't really know who you like.

Hell, in fact, why should you even care? You can date em all...

User Info: Paladinoras

Paladinoras - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Depends on your point of view of "best"

If you want "best" as in rewards then perhaps Rise because she gives you a +50% SP item for Christmas

User Info: Force0401

Force0401 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. It's personal preference. Mine is Naoto since she has conflicting sides to her personality. Such as being secure as a 'male' detective but insecure as a woman with feelings. Having a persona that upgrades to being immune to dark/light attacks is nice too. As for best object on Xmas I would say Chie's. Since Yukiko is the only one who doesn't gain immunity to their weakness Chie's present would cover that for the final stage of battles.

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Yeah everything is personal preference except who you see on the Xmas eve event if you do it, can make a Yoshitsune on Xmas eve with debilitate i believe but you won't get the scene. Also i'm pretty sure any gift you get form the event is for the MC only.

User Info: mattmattmattm

mattmattmattm - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. "but when i cheating i feel guilty..."

lol..You're the perfect guy for a girl ;D

User Info: YueAihara

YueAihara - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Go for Rise,
    1. She give you the best item to equip ( 50% increase of Sp AWESOME) and plus she a babe

User Info: Plazyer

Plazyer - 3 years ago 0 0