Question from zackfans

What is the best strategy for choosing or training a team?

I don't have time training all the people. Is it okay to choose yosuke,yukiko and teddie as my team?

Force0401 answered:

As MoczoUno said, any combination works. As long as you can fill in the gaps and cover for your party members' weaknesses you should be fine.

Personally, I also stuck with the 'Original Trio' of Yosuke, Chie and Yukiko.

I kept Yosuke because hes the only and strongest Wind damage dealer and he also has no weaknesses (becomes normal against Lightning) when his Persona evolves into Susano-O. Also, his Masukukaja, along with his other skills like Dekaja and Tentarafoo are useful in certain situations and boss fights.

Chie also has no weaknesses (becomes normal against Fire) when her Persona evolves into Suzuka-Gongen. Late game, her physical attacks are quite powerful with the combo of Power Charge + God's Hand / Agneyastra. Although her Ice attacks are weak and nowhere near as powerful as Teddie's (his goes up to Ma+Bufudyne), there are not that many ice-weak monsters in my opinion and Teddie still has a weakness when his Persona evolves into Kamui (weak against Lightning still). I have personas which have Marakukaja and Matarukaja instead of his own Skills.

Even though when her persona evolves into Amaterasu and still has her weakness against Ice, Yukiko is an invaluable member as a Healer and Fire damage dealer with her much bigger SP pool. White Wall can be found on various personas to cover her weakness (Ananta of the Fortune arcana for example).
1 0

Answers

MoczoUno answered:

Generally speaking, any combination of people can be made usable; you just have to customize your main character to pick up any holes in the team's powers. For instance, I went with the 'original trio' of Chie, Yosuke, and Yukiko, and ended up making my main character into a magical attacker that focussed on Lightning magic to make up for the missing element. And frankly, that was just on my first run through, so I probably didn't do a very good job, but it still worked out rather well. So yeah, go with whoever you want and then work through the kinks as they arise.
1 0

What is the benefits of training Solo??? Answered dragon297
What you team? Open XainasFZQ
Good team? Answered Einherjer2
What is the best strategy for (earn)? Open eceewgbuenytunu
Is this strategy good? Answered heatblast5