Question from 03032maf

Where/when can I find/buy any item that could refill my SP ?

I need item that could refill my SP. Know where I could find them easily?

Faulkon answered:

There are two vending machines in the Shopping District - one in front of the Shiroku Store, one in front of the Konishi Liquor store. Note that you can only buy five sodas per machine per week, and that Orange Smash restores 10 HP instead of SP, so avoid those.

Also, if you have three Prize Stickers from buying Tanaka's products on Sunday, you can put them in a Mailbox (one in front of Daidara, one in front of Tatsumi Textiles) and select the Rare Combo. A few days later, your item will arrive. You have a fair shot of finding a Snuff Soul or Chewing Soul.

There are some quests that reward you with SP-restoring items, and Mrs. Sofue (the Egyptian-looking teacher) will award you some for doing well on exams. Also, if you're so inclined, if you catch a Guardian, you can use those outside of battle to fully restore SP to one character.

Beyond that, however, you'll have to rely on either the fox's leaves or the SP-restoring items you find in dungeons. If you're looking for a simple means of reliably acquiring, say, Snuff Souls, you're out of luck.
1 0

Answers

RuiFei answered:

Vending Machine next to Naoki's Home.

I hope that helps...
1 0

YueAihara answered:

Also,vending machine near the medicine store
1 0

fox_demon2k3 answered:

The vending machine near the general store (where all general healing items are bought in Central Shopping District South). It carries TaP soda which heals SP for 10pts each. They're pretty cheap so just load up on those.
1 0

POWNAGELINK57 answered:

Just use the fox(hermit S.Link) while in the dungeons.
He is the first person I max out, his service is exteremily usefull.
I completed the Striptease place in 1 day(1-2 hours) in the game by leaving and refilling SP with the fox and then reentering.

P.S.: The further you get in the Hermit S.Link the cheaper the cost gets
Good Luck
1 0

Does moon tsukubame refill?? Open Intensity07
Where can I find all 50% item? Answered putraseptiadi
What item i get? Open fuffufuu
Margaret's Key Item? Answered shadouknite
Does Heart Item Available in persona 4 ? Answered IzanagiOkami