What's the conditions and fusion needed for best Izanagi-no-Okami?

1. I got the true ending from first playthrough and have Naoto's item that allows fusion of Norn (haven't fused Norn yet though). What else/personas do I need for best fusion of Izanagi-no-Okami and to get Igor to tell me how to do it?

User Info: Silveron714

Silveron714 - 7 years ago

1. First you will have to play through until the 7/15(i think this is the date) day where igor starts allowing you to fuse more than 3 persona a new option of fusion will be open along with the 4 5 and 8 options..this fusion option will have only one summon and that summon will be Izanagi-no-Okami

and..If by best you mean transfering skills..... then sorry to tell you but you can't he can inherit no skills...also he will not be added to compendium after you do summon him so you can't summon him right off on another playthrough.

basically you will always have to reach lvl 91 MC and have opened the extra fusion options before you can use him no matter whether its a new game+ that you've no summon him before or a new game + where you summoned him in the last playthrough

User Info: EliteDragonNite

EliteDragonNite - 7 years ago 0 0