Question from shinigamiplayer

When will be the realeses on other countries besides US?

Ugh.. ive been thinking about the release date of this game.. of course some countries are dying to play this game that they want the release to go along with the date.. lets just say about asia release? (except japan) like philippines and some other countries there as well? so... is every.. i mean all country has the SAME release date??? or NOT??? we all can't wait do we? hahaha..

yak_breeder answered:

your local stores will probably import the US version a few days after it's out.
2 0

Answers

idofgrahf answered:

um, since you are typing in english then you are better off importing it, Phillipines is considered Asia so there will be no relase there besides the Jap one, there will only be three relase at best, one in the America's, one in Asia and one in Europe, Asia one is the Japanese version.
1 0

iownuranus answered:

as someone who also lives in the Philippines, You're just gonna have to wait for a few days. eventually, the stores will decide to import the U.S. Version of the game and sell it here.
0 0

ocmccormick answered:

The European Version will be released in the Spring (2009). The North American & Japanese Versions are already in stores. If you are in another Asian, African, or South American country, more than likely you will be required to Import it to your location. Hope this helps.
0 0

Tear_Hilte answered:

In Indonesia, it released on 9 December. Well. It sold out so fast that I just get it 2 days ago!!! Btw, I think the release date in every country is different.
0 0

cosmon52 answered:

Yo!! I'm from Malaysia... got mine in November. Korea started having their own in middle December. The extend of the distribution is almost all over Asia. Don't miss it.
0 0

Shadow mitsuo when I'm at lvl 37? Answered Nathan914
How can I get a persona with more than one Auto-X skills? Unanswered JohnDoe91
Skill level up help? Open RPGVolkoff
Dialogue sound question? Answered RedneckedCrake
The mc keep leveling up and up and up? Open Otaku290998