Does canceling an interaction lower affection points?

1. Lets say I go up to a S. Link person and say hi, see that I don't have the right persona available and so choose not to hang out with them. It says "they look disappointed", does that have any game implications?

User Info: JellySalmon

JellySalmon - 7 years ago

1. No, this has no negative effect on your S. Link level. The only way you can seriously damage your relationship with someone is either by ignoring them for a lengthy period of time (especially girls), or making plans with someone and then later backing out of them.

Simply talking to them to initiate a conversation and then indicating that you don't wish to hang out does not affect your S. Link in any way.

User Info: SwissOnRye

SwissOnRye - 7 years ago 9 0

Answers

1. This is good to know. An incident where Chie was standing outside the Metalworks and I wanted to enter to do some much needed transactions, but accidentally talked to her instead. I cancelled to enter the building and it noted that "Chie seems sad with your choice", but when I came out she struck up the same conversation as before when prompted.

User Info: AzureLivesOn

AzureLivesOn (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0