Cant get to Mitsuo; how do i get thru the door?

1. I have defeated all the enemies including the exra ones, but i cant figure out how to get thru the door. Says its blocked by a mysterious power. I figure it might have something to do with a certain key. Somewhat like the glass key and bath house key. Anyway, a bit of help is appreciated. Thanks

User Info: persona430

persona430 - 7 years ago

1. ... Where are you? The 7th floor? If so, you just defeat the miniboss (killing hand, or whatever), and pick up the thing from the chest behind him.

User Info: SupremeZero

SupremeZero - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. That's right. There's two hands on either the 6th, 7th, or 8th floor-- I'm on that level myself-- that you need to defeat to get to Mitsuo. Winning yields the Orb Of Darkness.

User Info: Sparks_Ryder

Sparks_Ryder - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. The room is on the 7th floor(the one where the intersections turn you). The room is to the north of the exit for the 8th floor. You'll need to go around the side. I went to the left/west. Dunno if the right also leads there as well. It's an easy boss fight.

User Info: LarsonSier

LarsonSier - 7 years ago 1 0