Question from jasratplasa

How to Get lots of money easily ?

I've some sorta low on money.
Can You Help ?

marth202 answered:

If you're far enough in you can get a job, I suggest getting envelope making. Eventually you can get the option to be a hospital janitor, which pays 5000 a day for 3 days a week, assuming you raised your diligence high enough from making envelopes.

Talking to the old man in the flood plains riverbank we'll get you a fishing rod, you can trade things you catch to him for prizes or keep them, however some of the things you can trade for are worth a good sum of money, chest keys net you 1000 each; however this does take up a slot in your day.

Other than that you can always go and grind in the dungeons and sell materials, since you cannot tire out like you did in p3.
4 0

Answers

Vaelen_Arokoth answered:

Drawing the upright Tower arcana card is a handy way to earn a little extra yen as well, especially if you're running through one of the lowbie dungeons (which is still a pretty good way to earn $$)
0 0

LarsonSier answered:

The easiest way? Depending on your level, run back to the very first dungeon. You can run through the dungeon just using rush and quickly amass gold. Granted, you won't get the exp, but it's very efficient as the higher level dungeons don't offer a lot more gold than you'd get in the first one.
0 0

Blackbird862000 answered:

Just redo old dungeons and sell all of the spoils..
0 0

AzureLivesOn answered:

I chose Envelope Construction (1000 yen) and Day Care Center Operator (4000 yen and builds Temperance S. Link). These helped out alot. When Yukiko was freed, Chie mentioned in a conversation about "returning to the TV world so Yuki could experience real battle". I took this as running back and forth through the Castle levelling up to tackle the new boss, earning plenty of extra yen along the way.

The yen output from battles is drastically different compared to P3, though. largely to put more emphasis on the whole job scene.
0 0

How do you earn lots of money near the end of the game? Open futureicon23
How do I get money easily??? Answered Calm_Bear
Where can I find (soma)?easily Answered eceewgbuenytunu
How do I beat (Reaper Easily)? Answered eceewgbuenytunu
Where can I find (Blade Of Totsuka)? easily Answered eceewgbuenytunu