Question from BossOfNOD

Missable Emperor S.Link?

I missed a moment at 6/9 to start Emperor S.Link. Now I'm at 6/29, and I cant find that girl who said about Kanji on 2nd floor of Practice building. So when else I can start that link, or I lost it forever?

AzureLivesOn answered:

The girl is in the Classroom Building 2F near the stairs on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday and yes you need her to activate the S. Link. If you talk to her on one day and talk to Kanji on another day, it won't activate. All needs to be the same day.

I screwed up and forgot to activate Emperor S. Link before school ended (too busy pimping the girls and being Youske's best pal), so I had to wait til September to activate it again. Probably better this way, since everyone else is now maxed out- leaving full attention to our somewhat socially confused ruffian.
0 0

Answers

LarsonSier answered:

As far as I recall, Kanji is on the first floor. He'll be to the left if you enter from the first floor classroom. Remember, he's only there on certain days.
0 0

Sparks_Ryder answered:

I don't think the girl is required to start the social link. You'll find Kanji waiting on the first floor of the Practice Building-- if he doesn't automatically ask you to go somewhere with him, then I wouldn't worry about it....it's not like Persona 4 to purposely script the game to have only one chance for Social Linkin' with a party member.
0 1

MurasameOfZen answered:

the girl IS required to start the s-link thoough i had to w8 ALL the way till summer ended to get my emperor's link...you just talk to the girl standing near the second floor steps then go to kanji and bam the link starts
0 0

Noviwan answered:

Yeah after 6/9 you can strt it i started him on 7/2 you have to speak with a girl in the school building by the main stairs ahe will say some rumors about him and that he's around the practice building. After all that talking is done go to the first floor of the Practice building and he should be there just out side the sewing room. i believe he shows up on maybe tuesday and thursday though. if theres a day off from school he should be outside the shop of his family.
1 0

JudgementArcana answered:

You can start it after 6/9; I started the Emperor link in August. I think the girl you need to talk to is only there on the days when his social link is normally available, when it's not raining.
0 0

Another condition for getting the emperor s. link? Open the78thdude
Emperor Social Link? Answered RusherMan
Are optional bosses missable? Answered llama229
S.link points? Answered nutxy12_345
Am I screwed with my 1 run Max S.Link? Answered Mioggle