Question from nikosan14

Where can I find Divine Pillar and Omnipotent Orb?

I've been looking for Divine Pillar, is someone know where it's?
I've beat reaper more than 15x, but it's never drop Omnipotent orb?

drahcir_7 answered:

Actually there are divine pillars in this game, I have one, it is found in Magatsu Inaba in a Gold Chest, chance of getting one is very rare, so i suggest that you save up your gold keys for the last 2 dungeons, Omnipotent Orb in the other hand is dropped by the reaper, there is only a 1% chance of this actually happening.....
0 0

Answers

rikku32 answered:

I did some searching for you.
Divine Pillar is a skill.Two of the persona's that have it are,Chariot ( Futsunushi ) you need to be at least level 80 to fuse it.Futsunushi learns the Divine Pillar skill at level 86.The second one is Hermit ( Ongyo-Ki ) you need to be at least level 83 to fuse it.Ongyo-Ki learns Divine pillar skill at level 87.
Omnipotent Orb is dropped by the reaper in the 2nd playthrough, low chance. I hope that helps you out.
0 1

shadowking95 answered:

There is no Divine Pillar in this game. There is a skill, however that is learned by 2 persona that have the same effect. One of them is Futsunushi (max chariot persona) that learns it at Level 86. This skill is called Firm Stance btw. The other one that can learn it is from Ongyo-Ki (max hermit persona) that learns it at level 87. Ongyo-Ki learns this skill automatically via Bonus XP, however Futsunushi requires you to level him up at least once.

To get the Omnipotent Orb, you need to battle the Reaper, who is most commonly found in Magatsu Mandala/Inaba in random regular chests. At the end of the battle there is a small chance (about 3-5 percent) that you will get it after the battle.
0 1

Omnipotent orb? Answered agggusss
Are you only allowed one Omnipotent Orb from The Reaper? Answered Force0401
I can't find Ai? Answered Laharl2009
Where can I find Hua Po? Answered woolybooly
Where can I find a Pixie? Answered woolybooly