Is there something I'm not supposed to have or do, or something supposed to have done?

1. You see, my game stops running on June 15. it won't load. it kept showing the loading scene (the one with the rotating card)

User Info: levelup777

levelup777 - 7 years ago

1. There's a chance that you got a faulty disc, or your PS2 is failing. Getting stuck at the loading screen has nothing to do with in-game decisions. Either exchange the game or get your PS2 checked.

Plus, June 15 is just another day without special events.

User Info: scarletdeath

scarletdeath (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. If you play other PS2 games fine, then it's probably the game. You have no choice but to buy another copy, unfortunately. I know others have received faulty copies too, so you aren't the only one.

User Info: den_b7

den_b7 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Obviously, you should see if the store you bought the game from will refund/replace it before buying a new copy.

User Info: Serenade327

Serenade327 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. If you think you have a defective disk, you should contact Atlus customer service before you just buy a new copy.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar - 7 years ago 0 0