Question from levelup777

Is there something I'm not supposed to have or do, or something supposed to have done?

You see, my game stops running on June 15. it won't load. it kept showing the loading scene (the one with the rotating card)

scarletdeath answered:

There's a chance that you got a faulty disc, or your PS2 is failing. Getting stuck at the loading screen has nothing to do with in-game decisions. Either exchange the game or get your PS2 checked.

Plus, June 15 is just another day without special events.
3 0

Answers

den_b7 answered:

If you play other PS2 games fine, then it's probably the game. You have no choice but to buy another copy, unfortunately. I know others have received faulty copies too, so you aren't the only one.
0 0

Serenade327 answered:

Obviously, you should see if the store you bought the game from will refund/replace it before buying a new copy.
0 0

Alessar answered:

If you think you have a defective disk, you should contact Atlus customer service before you just buy a new copy.
0 0