Question from KrystalCelest

Concerning the ending?

I know this has been asked many times before (no doubt on that), but from what I've seen in response, everything is always pointing me toward the next day after the scene where you have a choice to throw Namatame into the TV or not.

I don't know what to say to move myself on. The first time I tried, I was moved to March 30th, and from what I'd seen in my play of the Japanese version, that's the Bad or Normal ending (I forgot which.)

What exactly am I supposed to be saying in the scenes leading up to the choice concerning Namatame so I can move on instead of being booted to March?

I'm going for the True Ending, fyi. I know how to get it, but I just need to boost to actually move myself on to the next day versus on the fast track to the ending I don't want.

scarletdeath answered:

- Wait a second here...
- We're missing something.
- Namatame's true feelings.
- Something's bothering me.
- We're missing something...
- Calm the hell down!

Pick those and you're on the way to the true ending. Just be careful on a choice regarding the culprit's identity 2 days later, you'll have to guess the right one in 3 tries or it's bad ending again.
2 0

Answers

Wicked_Will answered:

scarletdeath, you just earned yourself 5 e-cookies.

Here you go. *gives you 5 e-cookies*
0 0