How to save yukiko?

1. How to save Yukiko in April 29?? so i'm not game over

User Info: 789aku

789aku - 7 years ago

1. I'm not 100% sure what your asking for in this question- Do you need help with the battle itself?

She's on floor 8 so you haven to have beaten the boss on floor 5 to get the Glass Key so you could continue up the stairs.

Leveling up a slime until it gets the Resist Physical skill is a good idea and you could also try to get something with Red Wall to protect Chie from her Fire attacks. Sorry, Its been a long time since I fought this boss so I dont remember much more than that.

User Info: Karushi

Karushi - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Umm I'm not sure what you're asking exactly, but in order not to get a game over, you have to make it to the top of Yukiko's Castle and beat the boss in order to save her, and you have to do that before the fog sets in (I forget what date).

User Info: Thanatos_FES

Thanatos_FES - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. She's on the 8th floor, and you have to go through a mini-boss on the 5th in order to face the 'real' boss. Karushi's answer is similar to what I did, anyway. I was around level 15 IIRC, you should be fine.

User Info: den_b7

den_b7 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Go to the castle.. save her..!!

User Info: Hyo_King

Hyo_King - 7 years ago 0 0