I got a question!! someone help please???

1. I dunno why, but i can't fight margareth even after i defeat the extra boss in heaven and maxed margareth social link BEFORE i finished magatsu inaba.

User Info: airwind_II

airwind_II - 6 years ago
    ah, i forgot to mention this.
    I got the orb of truth, when i tried go back to the velvet room BEFORE i talk with gas attendant izanami it says "you have nothing to do here" or sumthin' like that.

User Info: airwind_II

airwind_II - 6 years ago
    I'm on my 6th playthrough, it's because i'm curious about this margareth and,, somehow i enjoy playing persona 4 too...

User Info: airwind_II

airwind_II - 6 years ago

1. Well you need to defeat ALL of the extra Bosses in the Game, Not just in heaven, and you must have seen the True Ending Once, You're good at the other requirements........

User Info: drahcir_7

drahcir_7 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Are you on a second playthrough?

User Info: Dewcrystal

Dewcrystal - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. The best answer I can give you is , go to persona4.wikidot website.Once there look for the topic- secret bosses.
    It will explain exactly how you can get to fight Margaret in the dungeon heaven.
    There are many things you have to do in order to get this fight,and if you don't do these things in order, then you're out of luck.

User Info: rikku32

rikku32 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
I have a question? Unresolved
Question? Unresolved
Little question pls? thx Unresolved
New Game + question? Unresolved
Some question abut Naoto? Answered