Question from airwind_II

I got a question!! someone help please???

I dunno why, but i can't fight margareth even after i defeat the extra boss in heaven and maxed margareth social link BEFORE i finished magatsu inaba.

airwind_II provided additional details:

ah, i forgot to mention this.
I got the orb of truth, when i tried go back to the velvet room BEFORE i talk with gas attendant izanami it says "you have nothing to do here" or sumthin' like that.

airwind_II provided additional details:

I'm on my 6th playthrough, it's because i'm curious about this margareth and,, somehow i enjoy playing persona 4 too...

drahcir_7 answered:

Well you need to defeat ALL of the extra Bosses in the Game, Not just in heaven, and you must have seen the True Ending Once, You're good at the other requirements........
0 0

Answers

Dewcrystal answered:

Are you on a second playthrough?
0 0

rikku32 answered:

The best answer I can give you is , go to persona4.wikidot website.Once there look for the topic- secret bosses.
It will explain exactly how you can get to fight Margaret in the dungeon heaven.
There are many things you have to do in order to get this fight,and if you don't do these things in order, then you're out of luck.
0 0

I have a question? Open Coolguy897
Question? Open Godspeed2000
Little question pls? thx Open Nvr_Mnd
New Game + question? Open Cmdrlucas
Some question abut Naoto? Answered Uniter_of_earth