Question from nutxy12_345

The real MC's girlfriend?

I'm curious about this.Who is the real MC's girlfriend? In P3 i know Yukari is the real MC's girlfriend because only she always has the event with MC's alone although Aigis has some.

nutxy12_345 provided additional details:

There isn't?then in the manga version , does the MC has some serious event with one of the girl?

Well,it seems i'd prefer Yukiko than Rise myself because Rise is too childish if she's with MC.Did Atlus give the information about this?

Ex_Informant answered:

I'd say Yukiko Amagi.Rise might ended up with Teddie.Kanji with Naoto,Yosuke with Chie(This is the real).But in S/Link,choose what fits your type.All beautiful except Hanako.
0 0

Answers

YumeriaYumi answered:

There is noone. You can be lovers with every girl or none. I have seen all the main char girl endings and none are hinting more than the others. It is just easier to be a lover(because it levels the link faster).
1 0

Tear_Hilte answered:

I think it's Yukiko. Cause it seems that Chie will ended up with Yosuke.
1 0

henryusa1 answered:

I believe it doesn't truly matter because in this game you can choose all the girls as your girlfriends but if we are talking in a curious way I think it should be Yukiko or Rissette(Rise) or both. Chie as Tear_Hilte says will be with Yosuke. Naoto will be with Kanji. Kanji seems to have some love for the both sides, if you know what I mean.
1 0

Jeric735 answered:

I guess it's Rise, because she has the Lovers Arcana, which Yukari had in Persona 3.

In Persona 3: FES, though, I got kinda pissed at "The Answer" because it seemed Aigis gave more of a crap about Minato than any of the other characters... And she's a friggin' robot.
0 2

Tokaiman answered:

Oh man, so who is it? yukiko? or chie?
0 0

Tear_Hilte answered:

Ha ha. Just pick anyone you prefer to. But I think Yukiko looks more... fit to MC.
1 0

Tokaiman answered:

Then, we can make everyone the MC's girlfriend right?
0 0

How many girlfriend that we can have? Answered D4RK1LLuS10N
The best girlfriend? Answered dvdboys
How can i get a girlfriend? Answered markkau
How can I get Naoto to be my girlfriend? Answered kenji1748
Which of the S-links can be my girlfriend? Answered benewashere