The real MC's girlfriend?

1. I'm curious about this.Who is the real MC's girlfriend? In P3 i know Yukari is the real MC's girlfriend because only she always has the event with MC's alone although Aigis has some.

User Info: nutxy12_345

nutxy12_345 - 7 years ago
    There isn't?then in the manga version , does the MC has some serious event with one of the girl?

User Info: nutxy12_345

nutxy12_345 - 7 years ago
    Well,it seems i'd prefer Yukiko than Rise myself because Rise is too childish if she's with MC.Did Atlus give the information about this?

User Info: nutxy12_345

nutxy12_345 - 7 years ago

1. I'd say Yukiko Amagi.Rise might ended up with Teddie.Kanji with Naoto,Yosuke with Chie(This is the real).But in S/Link,choose what fits your type.All beautiful except Hanako.

User Info: Ex_Informant

Ex_Informant - 7 years ago 0 0

1. There is noone. You can be lovers with every girl or none. I have seen all the main char girl endings and none are hinting more than the others. It is just easier to be a lover(because it levels the link faster).

User Info: YumeriaYumi

YumeriaYumi - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I think it's Yukiko. Cause it seems that Chie will ended up with Yosuke.

User Info: Tear_Hilte

Tear_Hilte - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I believe it doesn't truly matter because in this game you can choose all the girls as your girlfriends but if we are talking in a curious way I think it should be Yukiko or Rissette(Rise) or both. Chie as Tear_Hilte says will be with Yosuke. Naoto will be with Kanji. Kanji seems to have some love for the both sides, if you know what I mean.

User Info: henryusa1

henryusa1 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. I guess it's Rise, because she has the Lovers Arcana, which Yukari had in Persona 3.

In Persona 3: FES, though, I got kinda pissed at "The Answer" because it seemed Aigis gave more of a crap about Minato than any of the other characters... And she's a friggin' robot.

User Info: Jeric735

Jeric735 - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. Oh man, so who is it? yukiko? or chie?

User Info: Tokaiman

Tokaiman - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Ha ha. Just pick anyone you prefer to. But I think Yukiko looks more... fit to MC.

User Info: Tear_Hilte

Tear_Hilte - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. Then, we can make everyone the MC's girlfriend right?

User Info: Tokaiman

Tokaiman - 7 years ago 0 0