Question from IzanagiOkami

Which is better ?

Persona 3 , P3 FES , or Persona 4 ?

From: KingRat23000 6 years ago

P4>P3 imho.

In gameplay i think P4>P3 but in the relationship on the others i'd say P3 FES > P4

P3 = p3 Fes with a added on story. P3 Story Wise is more stable. P4 is constantly Changing. Fes is just Extracontent. depends on taste.

Persona 3 has a more entertaining storyline. Persona 4 is not as long as P3 but the gameplay is pretty good but that depends of the player.

In terms of storyline and social links, it really depends on player tastes. I personally like Persona 4 better. Persona 3: Fes is the expanded version of Persona 3; that is, it's Persona 3 with a few added gimmicks and an epilogue story. If you were to pick one or the other, I'd go with Fes. The Persona 4 battle system is better than 3, or so it seems to me.