Question from deathstlkr

how do I beat shadow rise ?

I'm about to get to her and I need a strategy

nutxy12_345 answered:

There's nothing serious when you fight Rise's shadow.Once she uses some kind of skill that'll analyze your party, guard yourself for 3 turns then you'll fight Teddie's shadow.Teddie's shadow mostly uses mind charge then casts mabufula.Bring King frost to this battle to make it easier.He also has some move that'll knock down your ally,so bring some items that can cure it.If you don't cure your party and guard in the next 2 turns, he'll wipe your entire party with single blow
1 0

Answers

Zyrein answered:

i say basicly Do a All out with out worrying about MP becsause itll heal once you hit Teddie. If you struggle with rise lvl up. or youll NEVER beat teddie.
0 0

cosmon52 answered:

Just simple... all you do is to all-out attack it with strong attacks until its HP is around like 40% or 60% down ( she ggoes down fast!!). When that happens, she'll analyze you which you cannot attack her already... survive for 3 turns ( 12 if you're controlling all 4, 3 each). a cutscene will appear. Don't worry about HP or SP as it'll go back up when you fight shadow Teddie of the MOON ( weird... he's STAR but the placed him under MOON) Arcanum.
0 0

Is level 26 high enough for Shadow rise and Shadow Teddie battle? Answered Mellerker500
How do I beat shadow teddie? Answered mbachui
How do I beat Shadow Mitsuo? Answered ishimaru_21
How do I beat shadow naoto ? Answered deathstlkr
How do I beat Shadow Yukiko? Answered HolyFlare92