Question from Warharmer

How do I beat Izanami Okami?

After i beat izanami i fight him

From: huyxxx 6 years ago

In this fight the biggest threat is Izanami no Okami's instant death attack that kills anyone inflicted with ailments. I'd recommend stocking up Amrita soda or use both Teddie and Yukiko for ailment healing purposes (Teddie has Amrita and Yukiko has Salvation). That should help your party prevent her instant death attack at least 80% of the time. Other than that, use Debilitate as much as possible to reduce her damage output. Use all your buff items here since they won't be carried over in the next playthrough anyway. You should be fine with this strategy unless you're underleveled. Level 70-90 should be plenty enough to finish the boss. Also remember that when you reduce her Hp to 0, she will slowly kills everyone BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU LOSE. That scene signals that you have won and the rest of the battle is just a show so good luck with the boss.

Use Debilitate or Marakukaja to lower Izanami's stats or raise your party's defense. And hopefully you saved up some items like Somas for this battle.

*Major spoilers* (if u want to enjoy the game plz don't read unless u really need to know, i suggest u don't but well it's ur choice)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
u can't beat her, it's part of the story, ur chars get all sucked in and u reach 0hp the a cut scsene....

Debilitate will be the main skill for this one...
use it again if it wears off...
for the persona, my favorite (i did not leveled up to 99... takes too much time...^^) will be futsunushi... combined with power charge, his skill is awesome!
just repeat this pattern until she reached zero hp... and then, wait....
for the coolest battle scene ever! ^^

As mentioned, make a Norn or a Trumpeter and level them up until they've got the skill Debilitate. Trumpeter is best since he has Marakukaja as well.

Use Debilitate on Turn 1 and Marakukaja on Turn 2. Now the boss is substantially weaker, and your defenses are much more robust. It'll be forced to waste a turn nulling that stat boost, too.

Debilitate and then wail on the boss with your best skills; the fight isn't too difficult, so long as you keep your party healthy.

where exactly do you need help?

surviving or dealing damage?

i didn't use soma here, allthough i did use soul food to restore Yukiko

I didn't even use any healing items for this battle. My party was at level 87 though...and I was using a levl 86 Yoshitsune with debilitate (that's the only persona I used btw). I let Yukiko handle the healing, and Yosuke kept my party's agility up, and I kept buffing up Chie with her power charge/tarukaja and hand of god while debuffing the boss with Debilitate. At the end, I used that 8x hit technique to finish the boss off (she lost about 1/3 of her hp from a fully buffed up Yoshitsune).