Question from deathstlkr

How do I beat shadow naoto ?

What's the best strategy and how powerful should I be?

Sakumas_Kuma answered:

I beat this at level 48 without any problem... I don't know why people level up so high, it's so boring. :I

This shadow is one of the easiest ones because she doesn't do anything to make you too frustrated or cheap shots. Naoto's strong against fire attacks so use Yukiko as a healer if she's in your party. Naoto uses an attack that nullifies everyone's weakness at a certain point in the battle, your defense against that would be to use Marakarn or a Magic Mirror to block the magic attack and repel it back to him. Towards the end Naoto starts to use a lot of Zio (can be other but mostly Ziodyne) attacks so keep your Marakarn/Magic Mirror on whoever is being targeted or several party members if possible.

If you can, like all bosses, use Rakunda to do more damage and guard with every character when they raise their critical rate for the following turn.
0 0

Answers

Jeric735 answered:

Actually one of the easiest bosses coz she isnt cheap, i beat at lv 62 with Succubus and Blackfrost
0 0

ChiIl answered:

I was able to beat her around level 51 with black frost, just upgrade your equips and try to get elemental resistance with all of your party members.
0 0

Ferriswheel31 answered:

Naoto's shadow is way easy. Just use a persona that isn't weak against ice or thunder (Moreso ice than thunder, I was only hit with thunder once) and you've already won. Guard when she mind charges, and heal appropriately after spells. She uses a single-target silence attack, so keep some mouthwash handy in case she silences your healer. I beat this at 58 I think with a Strength arcana, and no one died or came close to dying.
0 0

nflftw answered:

I beat it on expert mode at 56 with a level 61 Kin-ki. I had no idea what I was getting into, and I had to use a Bead. It wasn't very hard, even considering that. I used Yosuke, Yukiko, and Chie. Chie pretty much used Tarukaja on the main character while Yukiko spammed Mediarama and Yosuke used Garudyne and occasionally healed/used Sukukaja. Balms of Life are pretty good for this fight. I would recommend coming in with a persona that has Marakukaja and Black Frost, like other people have said.
0 0

How to ask naoto to go out with me? Answered putraseptiadi
What floor is Naoto on? Open IzumiCurtis
How can I get Naoto to be my girlfriend? Answered kenji1748
Can I meet naoto again? Answered metroidblaster
What is the best strategy for Naoto? Answered black_hen