How do I solve Optional Boss in Yukiko's castle?

1. I was wondering if I would be able to beat this boss at my leisure or if I would have to do it before the next bit of story progression. I guess this question applies to any optional boss in the game.

User Info: Pinkyring

Pinkyring - 7 years ago

1. It is open until the end of the game. The boss is super easy if you do it after the next dungeon, which is what I would suggest for a first play through.

User Info: Mynx_

Mynx_ - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can beat bonus bosses any time you want, but keep in mind that defeating it asap is usefull as it gives a great weapon for yukkiko.

User Info: I_Hate_Fanboys9

I_Hate_Fanboys9 - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. Bonus bosses also add courage.

User Info: ChiIl

ChiIl - 7 years ago 1 2
  3. Easiest way it's to up 3 lvls more than when u beat yukiko's shadow and ur done :3 i lvld 4 more tho it's up to u, but with 3 lvls more it's ok

User Info: 00Zero00

00Zero00 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Try to have a persona with the Tarunda ability lower the enemy attacks. the, do your thing a jump that boss.

User Info: henryusa1

henryusa1 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Just use Tarunda to lower the boss attacks. Your party level should be around 20 for easy win because his Rampage skill can kill your party in single turn. I recommend using a Persona that strong in physical affinity to prevent your MC death(Game Over). After victory, you will gain Yukiko's weapon which increase her SP 50 point.

User Info: SoujiX

SoujiX - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. For this boss, it is gonna be HELL if you're underleveled since rampage OHKO's your entire party. Trust me, I experienced it personally. Best way is to level up a bit in Kanji's dungeon and then go back to own the optional boss

User Info: takara123

takara123 - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. Eh, I beat him with MC at 17 and others at 15-16. I just lowered his defense, use full assault order (whatever that attack increasing item), and start pounding him before he uses rampage.

I get my MC to use rakunda and bufu, Yosuke use Sonic punch, Chie use Bufu, Yukiko for healing. I win in 6-7 turns barring any crits and/or rampages (got lucky once, only Yukiko died and the others dodged).

Granted, I actually needed to restart a few times before winning.

User Info: Drk_Shadow

Drk_Shadow - 7 years ago 1 0
  8. Use an electric persona. With rakunda he goes down quite easy.

User Info: blazinghen

blazinghen - 7 years ago 1 0
  9. Just make sure your having a strong persona a ok level and if its your second round if you want go pick up a really powerful one and destroy it

User Info: MourningStar72

MourningStar72 - 7 years ago 1 0
  10. Get two of Eagle Eye accesories that gives you evade phys. You can found it inside rare chest in the castle. Get slime to level 7 to learn resist phys, then create any spellcaster type persona by using the slime as an ingredients, to make it inherit resist phys.

Don't forget to cast Rakunda, though.

User Info: Zelt_Exhard

Zelt_Exhard - 7 years ago 1 0
  11. Easiest way is to go there after finishing "Steamy Bathhouse."

User Info: auginiste

auginiste - 7 years ago 0 1