Easiest way to fuse a Yoshitsune?

1. What's the easiest way to get the specific personas necessary to fuse a Yoshitsune?

User Info: ChiIl

ChiIl - 7 years ago

1. Two ways to fuse Masakado are using Thor/Seth/Ganesha fusion or Shiki-Ouji/Barong/Daisoujou fusion. Ganesha, Shiki-Ouji and Barong summon cards can be found in Heaven or the Lab (can't remember).
    Hachiman can be fused using Cybele and Thor. Okuninushi summon card can be found at the Lab and Hitokoto-nushi can be found either at the Lab or Heaven (can't remember)

User Info: jaggednettle

jaggednettle - 7 years ago 4 1

Answers

1. Usually the best way to get specific personas is through the compendium. Just go through and pick em out.

User Info: Rob_Indahood

Rob_Indahood - 7 years ago 1 9
  2. You only need to fuse hachiman and masakado with arm master because they are high level thus making it more expensive in the compedium. You need hitokoto-nushi, oukuninushi get them in your compedium if you have because they are cheaper. You need arm master for masakado to halve hp cost for hassou tobi which is very powerful.

User Info: kingkong09

kingkong09 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. You only need to fuse hachiman and masakado with arm master because they are high level thus making it more expensive in the compedium. You need hitokoto-nushi, oukuninushi get them in your compedium if you have because they are cheaper. You need arm master for masakado to halve hp cost for hassou tobi which is very powerful.

User Info: kingkong09

kingkong09 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Usually the best way to get specific personas is through the compendium. Just go through and pick em out.
    Two ways to fuse Masakado are using Thor/Seth/Ganesha fusion or Shiki-Ouji/Barong/Daisoujou fusion. Ganesha, Shiki-Ouji and Barong summon cards can be found in Heaven or the Lab (can't remember).
    Hachiman can be fused using Cybele and Thor. Okuninushi summon card can be found at the Lab and Hitokoto-nushi can be found either at the Lab or Heaven (You only need to fuse hachiman and masakado with arm master because they are high level thus making it more expensive in the compedium. You need hitokoto-nushi, oukuninushi get them in your compedium if you have because they are cheaper. You need arm master for masakado to halve hp cost for hassou tobi which is very powerful.
    0 0 can't remember)

User Info: liopolt09

liopolt09 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Actually, the way I did it was, on my first playthrough, I got a beezlebub, which is the strongest persona of the devil arcana (it's my personal preference). Then, on NG+, I fused most of the personas needed for Yoshitsune using Hachiman, Shiki-Ouji, Kartikeya, Daisoujou and Beezlebub. I also used Cu Chulain for Pabilsag i think. As for the arms master thing, the way I got it was using fusion forecast 19th December where condition was to fuse a yoshitsune, in return u get arms master.
    Kartikeya can be gotten in adachi's dungeon. There's lots of ways to get different personas, the ones listed in guides are more popular or something I guess cause most of my personas I get for fusing are through random combos

User Info: takara123

takara123 - 7 years ago 0 1