Question from TheLateNightCat

How do different +crit items, abilities, and spells stack?

For example: I have a weapon with +crit, an Omega Drive, Apt Pupil, and cast Revolution in battle. Will all of these stack? And does anyone know high much these increase your chance to crit?

AbsoluteApathy answered:

I'm fairly certain that Omega Drive and Apt Pupil are the same thing so they won't stack. Revolution and Apt Pupil/Omega Drive should stack. If I recall correctly the + critical on weapons only apply to the attack command and not physical skills.
1 0

Answers

fireismygame answered:

From what I hear and from personal experience, they don't stack. If you have both a weapon with +crit and an item or skill that reduces your chance of receiving criticals equipped is fine and does work, but trying increase either stat by 2 different things doesn't work since it'll state thats already in effect. Besides casting Revolution also increases your enemies chance for a critical so I found that skill useless since it would basically negate your Omega Drive or Apt Pupil. Well hope you find helpful.
0 1

Is Boost and Amp stack? Answered ZeRo_Lelouch
Does Boost and amp stack ? Answered IzanagiOkami
Blaze Vow and Fire Amp, do they stack? Open nice_shot
Do Counter and Counterstrike stack? Answered twilightvulpine
Do Dode ice and Evade ice stack? Open dark_neo2