How do different +crit items, abilities, and spells stack?

1. For example: I have a weapon with +crit, an Omega Drive, Apt Pupil, and cast Revolution in battle. Will all of these stack? And does anyone know high much these increase your chance to crit?

User Info: TheLateNightCat

TheLateNightCat - 7 years ago

1. I'm fairly certain that Omega Drive and Apt Pupil are the same thing so they won't stack. Revolution and Apt Pupil/Omega Drive should stack. If I recall correctly the + critical on weapons only apply to the attack command and not physical skills.

User Info: AbsoluteApathy

AbsoluteApathy - 7 years ago 1 0

1. From what I hear and from personal experience, they don't stack. If you have both a weapon with +crit and an item or skill that reduces your chance of receiving criticals equipped is fine and does work, but trying increase either stat by 2 different things doesn't work since it'll state thats already in effect. Besides casting Revolution also increases your enemies chance for a critical so I found that skill useless since it would basically negate your Omega Drive or Apt Pupil. Well hope you find helpful.

User Info: fireismygame

fireismygame - 7 years ago 0 1