Question from ProofMark100

Help! Getting owned by Izanami on Hard. Any strategies?

All my team members are lvl 85. Still not good enough to beat Izanami. Any tips for personas and Equipment?

Zetachment answered:

Try this:

use persona of yoshitsune (until it maxed it strengh)(also have a passive skill that lessen cost of physical attacks) and Satan/Helel(Optional)with maxed magic(with spellMaster skill if you want to save your SP)
then perform IN SEQUENCE

Power Charge-Mind Charge-Debilitate-Heat Riser-Hassou Tobi-Viper(i forgot but its satan's skill)/Morning star

i still dont know it'll work on you or not but it work for me

bring kanji and Chie for heavy physical damage kanji should use Matarakukaja or Marakukaja for support(or use Assault signal and Diamond shield) bring yukiko since she have biggest SP (equip her with Moon (forgot again but it raise max SP) or accessories that lessen Mp cost

Chie should Power charge and God Hand her WHEN she have been debilitated this same goes for Kanji use any support skill until you sp run out since his Zio-Based attack will only give Izanami Hp anyway use Primal force often but dont do that when she's not debilitated better guard

all of you party should have guard in the entire battle but if you debilitated her it will be 50% easier

but i said it and said it again it works for me but i dont know if its work for you

Yukiko should guard in
0 0

Answers

nikosan14 answered:

hmm... it wouldn't be so hard if you Debilitate her.
bring Kanji or Chie for phys dmg dealer, Bring persona that have good elemental resistance, bring Yoshitsune for max dmg output.

equip: godly robe + best weapon and acc for stat boost,
that's all will take her out in no time...
0 0

Izanami = Izanagi ? Answered IzanagiOkami
How do I beat Izanami Okami? Answered Warharmer
Ameno Sagiri = Izanami? Answered Zherkius
I Fought Izanami-no-okami but where's Margaret? Open ronaldj44
Does fusing Izanami make any difference? Answered Caeolos