Question from QTcarlz11

How do I solve (Request of the fox)?

How can i find the request of the fox here? So i can level up my hermit Social Link.. i just cant find it.. please help me ,.,.

lightsage57 answered:

After you have the first cutscene with the fox, go to the shrine from the northern part of the shopping district, and accept the request. You'll have to do the request, and then afterwards spend a day (I recommend a rainy one, when not much else is happening) with the fox to finish the request, and rank up your Hermit Social Link.
0 1

Answers

Firebomber85 answered:

After a few days past (I forgot the date) you'll be asked if you want to go somewhere: Junes, Riverside, or the shrine. I think no matter what you choose you'll end up at the shrine and the fox will appear there.
1 0

IzanagiOkami answered:

Ok..for the requests..after you established the hermit s-link,just go to the shrine next day,and choose the "accept ema request" option..and after you do the request,come back again next day to accept new request..

(one request per time)
1 0

How do I solve "I'm afraid of cats!" request? Answered Jesse_Dylan
Is doing request important? Answered zackfans
How do I finish (Request #3)? Answered kfwsa
Margaret Request? Answered Calm_Bear
Request 38, Branch Headband--broken? Answered Jesse_Dylan