Question from igovelasco

any ACTION REPLAY MAX codes?

do you have any codes on AR MAX specifically activating IZANAGI NO OKAMI?

Jeric735 asked for clarification::

Nah probably not. This is because he never appears in the Compendium even when you have summoned it.
You can still get him normally, it really isn't that difficult.

you0tubr asked for clarification::

Best LV to battle with Izanami - no - Ogami in hard mode......?

Party LV not to high lever, at least party damage izanami around 80 - 100 if party damage more then that game become boring(boss die to quick)..so what the best level party should have(party wont die by izanami attack)......?

0ooo 1 more thing same as above but this boss is NYX what best level to battle with NYx in hard mode........?

wong123456789 answered:

Please guys don't use cheats to play this game

It's incredably easy to play compared to Persona 3 so I suggest playing with your own sweat than with cheat. I finish this game within 2 weeks time i didn't even use cheat.
4 2

Answers

bapaxphoenix answered:

there's no such a code for Izanagi No Okami, you must played it trough the true ending first.if you insist for the code log on us.codejunkies.com
1 7

reymj19 answered:

77EE-DJ6A-5APY6
QN30-THNU-CU69K
BPZJ-JG7B-8J389
NC4X-22XD-QV2EW
NRYM-QUF3-X3GY4

that's code for all persona in compendium book after that you just have summon izanagi no okami from compendium book
1 8

liopolt09 answered:

H9M1-NV0H-W9B77

5M39-Z2TG-R5KPA

make the protagonist have summon the boss of persona 4
0 4

roseannmendoza answered:

About the code for all persona in compendium. doesnt need a master code?
0 4

rikku32 answered:

Don`t use action replay codes for this game. At the end of the game after you beat it theres no credits no save game file. It just freezes at the end & then you have to start at the last save & try again & again. good luck
2 1

cncgamefan answered:

Cheats...?
I hadn't thought it was possible until now...
I knew about P3, but never really bothered trying them
0 0

4ugame answered:

uk.codejunkies.com/search/codes/Persona-4_Action-Replay-MAX_13634196-1___.aspx

that all you need
check out at codejunkies.com,it had every action replay code on every game! best site there is!
0 0

chaos141 answered:

well in the new cheat type in:
77EE-DJ6A-5APY6
QN30-THNU-CU69K
BPZJ-JG7B-8J389
NC4X-22XD-QV2EW
NRYM-QUF3-X3GY4

And go to the new cheats again and type in:
VCN8-J4BV-NX4ZP
9EFY-FTTJ-23CX3

Then when you defeat an enemies your experience will be x130072 and you will have an lv 99 Inzanagi-no-okami
0 3

rikku32 answered:

I tried Action replay and at the end of the game it freezes the game.I emailed Action Replay & they said they were working on it, I went back to check out the codes again & they were the same(no fix). So i went to Codebreaker & they had codes for the USA only. I used thier codes and beat the game no freezes no problems.
0 1

Faizdane answered:

Maybe it's japan or other version than usa version? Because usa version no freeze and bluffing with codes and cheats
0 1

raverkid47 answered:

although, just remember both Europe and USA has a diffrent visions of codes so make sure you got double check to it.
0 0