Question from futureicon23

How many points for S. Link do you get when you dream about someone?

And what might be the chances of landing on the person you wish to increase points for? I need to make my schedule for December in order to max out my party members' S. Links (in the exact order I've listed for myself), and also I have no choice but to hope and get to dream about Rise either on the night of 16th or 17th.

Is it even possible to finish her's on the 18th (last day), when I must rank up her lv. 9 on the 16th? Thanks.

OshareKeiji answered:

2 musical notes, 3 if you have matching Persona.

Dreaming is a bit of a patience game though if you plan to save at home prior. Aside from the randomness, you'll either dream of S. Links you've already maxed or will have no dream at all.

Also, you're more inclined to dream about the people whose S. Links you've raised recently. Example: If you've ignored Rise for a long while, you're less likely to dream about her.
1 0

S. Link points? Open QTcarlz11
S.link points? Answered nutxy12_345
Do S. Link points carry over between rank ups? Answered Three_Leaf_Ivy
Margaret S.Link? Open D4RK1LLuS10N
Is There Someone Can max out all s-link in one playthrough ? Open IzanagiOkami