Question from terradeborah

Can you register Izanagi no Okami in the compendium?

I can't find Izanagi no Okami any where in the compendium. Can I register him in the compendium?

zzzolapa asked for clarification:

My brother has izanagi no okami but it doesn't appear in the compendium, he completed the game using cheats from the codebreaker, and i thought it was a bug or something like that because he used the codebreaker.Have any of you used cheats?
i thought of beating the game without the cheats but i'm to lazy

if you find mistakes of grammar it's because i'm from Argentina and my english is not so good.
Thanks

keyblade38 answered:

Simply No...
2 0

Answers

wong123456789 answered:

I think cannot cause i can't find it also. Izanagi no Okami is a world arcana type persona i don't think there is a social link for it
0 2

huyxxx answered:

It is not possible to register Izanagi no Okami. I have confirmed this in my 2nd playthrough. If you want to use him again in the next playthrough, you have to fuse him again. His skillset is constant - as he cannot learn any skill other than his own ones, so it is not a big deal anyway.
2 3

mic_tien_17 answered:

Nope. .you can't.if u want use it. .you must fuse it again. .sory if my grmmar isn't good
1 2

nikosan14 answered:

It's impossible, Izanagi no Okami is the only one Persona which can't registered in Compendium.
1 2

How do I register izanagi no okami after fusing him ? Open kickassfa3
Izanagi no okami? Open COrbenik_oVan
Izanagi-No-Okami HELP? Answered ZeroAngel005
Fusing Izanagi-no-okami?? Open utren
My Izanagi-No-Okami stats is not all 80? Answered arfi1234