Can you register Izanagi no Okami in the compendium?

1. I can't find Izanagi no Okami any where in the compendium. Can I register him in the compendium?

User Info: terradeborah

terradeborah - 7 years ago
    My brother has izanagi no okami but it doesn't appear in the compendium, he completed the game using cheats from the codebreaker, and i thought it was a bug or something like that because he used the codebreaker.Have any of you used cheats?
    i thought of beating the game without the cheats but i'm to lazy

if you find mistakes of grammar it's because i'm from Argentina and my english is not so good.
    Thanks

User Info: zzzolapa

zzzolapa - 7 years ago

1. Simply No...

User Info: keyblade38

keyblade38 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think cannot cause i can't find it also. Izanagi no Okami is a world arcana type persona i don't think there is a social link for it

User Info: wong123456789

wong123456789 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. It is not possible to register Izanagi no Okami. I have confirmed this in my 2nd playthrough. If you want to use him again in the next playthrough, you have to fuse him again. His skillset is constant - as he cannot learn any skill other than his own ones, so it is not a big deal anyway.

User Info: huyxxx

huyxxx (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 3
  3. Nope. .you can't.if u want use it. .you must fuse it again. .sory if my grmmar isn't good

User Info: mic_tien_17

mic_tien_17 - 7 years ago 1 2
  4. It's impossible, Izanagi no Okami is the only one Persona which can't registered in Compendium.

User Info: nikosan14

nikosan14 - 6 years ago 1 2