Question from poke_freak99

Where do i find the Guy that wants to see the Samegawa's guardian?

I have been all over the place and I can't find the person that want's me to take him to see the Guardian. Where is this person and what do i need to do?

poke_freak99 provided additional details:

Also i saw on another question that i need a special kind of rod that was given by the fox at ema request before this one but i did not get one is there something wrong or do i have to find the guy first?

Accepted Answer

the_kaskuser answered:

the person is the old man on the samegawa river bed ,talk to him first , then after dialogue ends ,bring a huge fish to him ,then he'll give u some special rod to catch guardian
PS : the rod is given when u do the quest , and without the rod u can't catch guardian
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

More Questions from This Game

Question Status From
How to find the excess pole for guardian fish? Answered gig_eater
What is the best way to catch the Guardian? Answered Hiatos
How do I catch a Guardian? Answered Blody_roar
How to catch a guardian fish? Answered putraseptiadi
Bait management for Guardian fish? Answered Saucium

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.