How to prevent Rare Hand monster escaping?

1. The rare hand which drops the chest key keeps escaping after my turn with 4 actions....everytime I bring it down to < 1/3 HP it escapes. I tried to silence it it didn't work, would confuse work? I do i gurantee it can't escape?

User Info: Neonlight8

Neonlight8 - 7 years ago

1. The Rare Hand shadows usually escape WHENEVER they have the chance to and the only way to prevent that is to kill them before that happens, which means you have to kill them quickly with strong skills before their FIRST turn comes up. You must be holding back when fighting them by using weak skills or normal attacks. If you really want to beat them, use skills - strong skills, not weak normal attack. Also level up if you current party are too weak or killing them will be out of the question.

User Info: huyxxx

huyxxx (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I don't think there is a way to prevent the hand from escaping... just level up some more and you'll be able kill it before it escapes. Hope it helps!

User Info: EvilPrince88

EvilPrince88 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I suppose the best way is to kill it off before the end of my turn.

User Info: Neonlight8

Neonlight8 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. 1. Use item to kill it (weak)

2. Player advantage battle

User Info: thick_death

thick_death - 7 years ago 0 0