Maxing social links still possible at this stage?

1. On my first playthrough, is it still possible to max all the social links before the game ends? (not sure when it does, but please don't spoil) But I'm pretty sure it's a bit far from the end since there's no judgement social link, right?

Right now I'm on the 10/27, evening.

I used up 1 - 4 days to clear dungeons when no S.Link was available on certain days (rainy sundays, etc.) Kept on running out of SP, or running out of HP and having to be healed.

Social Links:
    Fool 8
    Magician 10
    Priestess 10
    Empress 8
    Emperor 8
    Hierophant 10
    Lovers 8
    Chariot 9
    Justice 10
    Hermit 9
    Fortune 2
    Strength 9
    Hanged Man 3
    Death 7
    Temperance 10
    Devil 10
    Tower 10
    Star 7
    Moon 10
    Sun 9

User Info: Bob_Reincarnate

Bob_Reincarnate - 3 years ago

1. Depend, can be very possible but also can be almost impossible (It's really hard to explain why, since you don't want any spoiler). And you're right, always keep in mind in that Judgment S.link is still out there somewhere. Anyway, Max Hermit S.link or at least complete the fox's final quest ASAP. Prioritize Death on sunday. All that left is to balance the progress of Hanged Man and Fortune.

User Info: dvdboys

dvdboys (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0

1. I think you still can max all of it. Just make sure you finish your teammate S.link first & Hermit S.Link (when this maxed out, you can spend a day to increase your S.link point to the person you want).

User Info: nutxy12_345

nutxy12_345 - 3 years ago 0 0