Question from TranceXCP

The best way to max all the S. Links?

So i`m on my 2nd playthrough, And i wanna know whats the best way to max all of them since i failed miserably on my first playthrough. Is it better to max one person at a time or just max it randomly?
And is it possible to max Margaret`s S. Link in one day?

Thanks in advance

Paladin14x answered:

Since you're on your second playthrough, you'll ideally have all of your stats (Knowledge, Courage, etc.) maxed out, so that will give you some more leeway this time around. It's better to kind of level up everyone equally.

Since no one shows up on rainy days, use those to level up the Fox. (You can still visit the shrine while it's raining). You can max out Margaret in one day, provided you have enough money to summon from the compendium.

ALWAYS bring a matching Persona when you're going to hang out with someone. The basketball club is slightly easier to max than the soccer club for the Strength Arcana. Always pick responses which will yield the most gain. Take advantage of making lunch when you have the opportunity, and make sure to make the best lunch. Always ace the tests to help out your school S. Links.

Another thing to note, if someone invites you to go hang out during lunch and you say "yes," you get a bonus; taking advantage of this could also help. If you have multiple lovers, then you could be negatively effected on sunday dates, so definitely keep that in mind.

Really, you'll need to use a guide to find out which responses are the best to pick, there's WAY too many to just list them all here. The max S.Link Guide, and the general FAQs here are all pretty good references, take a look.
1 0

Answers

Lord_Faust answered:

...Follow the max s-link guide.
0 2

How am I doing so far in my S.Links? Open BoxEA_09
Which of the S-links can be my girlfriend? Answered benewashere
Fortune s.links? Open xab2x
Social Links??? Answered putraseptiadi
Why are s.links not leveling up? Open lowkeybeastly