How do i fuse taotie?

1. Anyone know?plz

User Info: alduy

alduy - 7 years ago

1. It's very easy just fuse Shisaa, Lamia and Ara Mitama in the triangle fusion and you will get Taotie. Try this and I'm sure that a Taotie will bu created.

User Info: keyblade38

keyblade38 - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Taotie is the lowest level Tower persona, and towers require a triple fusion. Easiest and cheapest way I found is Izanagi, Pixie, Sandman. Just make sure your Sandman has the highest level of the 3 and you should be fine.

User Info: shadouknite

shadouknite - 7 years ago 2 4
  2. Well I just tried triple fusing Izanagi, Pixie, Sandman and I got Oberon. So yeah he's wrong.

User Info: blind59

blind59 - 7 years ago 2 3
  3. Omg luck of the draw, so I'll post it, Triple fuse Sandman x Apsaras x Siegfried = Taotie.

Only issue is Siegfried is a high level persona so around mid 60's but I'm lucky enough to be far enough in the game. YES this does work I'm looking at my TV screen right now.

User Info: blind59

blind59 - 7 years ago 1 3
  4. Here's one easy and good way: shiisa + yomotsu + izanagi

User Info: sevenheadedmirr

sevenheadedmirr - 7 years ago 2 2
  5. For me I used Izanagi + (lowest Hierophant, forgot name) + any Persona with a higher level than both of them.

User Info: TheBloodlustKid

TheBloodlustKid - 6 years ago 0 2
  6. Taotie is of the Tower Arcana, one of the few that's only accessible through a triple fusion. Thankfully, Taotie's the lowest-level one of that Arcana, so even Personae found in the first dungeon should be sufficient to create it.

You can use the table listed in the FAQ section to help you out, but one formula that should work is Slime + Sandman + Valkyrie.

User Info: VFaulkon

VFaulkon - 5 years ago 0 2
  7. Triangle Fusions go (A+B)=X, X+C=D where C is the highest of the 3 Personae selected for the fusion, meaning you're not guaranteed to get the same result as another person using the same 3 Personae.

If you get can get a Phoenix, it should be at least level 20. The Sun arcana (if it is the highest level) can make a persona of the Tower arcana if A+B = Hermit or A+B = Strength. Angel(Level 4 Justice) + Pixie(Level 2 Magician) normally creates a Strength Persona, so if do a triangle fusion with a freshly acquired Pixie, Angel and Phoenix, you should end up with Taotie.

User Info: Galactic_Venus

Galactic_Venus - 5 years ago 0 1