How do I get money easily???

1. I want to buy many personas . . .

User Info: Calm_Bear

Calm_Bear - 7 years ago

1. The Pringle King trick in Magatsu Mandala World 1

1) equip Persona that can resist physical attacks and something to prevent Rage
    2) enter dungeon solo
    3) go to Magatsu Mandala World 1
    4) look for the king enemy (looks like the Pringles dude), hit the bambinos they summon with normal attacks then just enter rush mode and let your system run for a while

you'll max the EXP reward at about 65,000, but you'll gain lots of yen, in the millions but it depends on how long you leave your system running

User Info: EvilPrince88

EvilPrince88 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Just get a job in the bulletin board in the shopping north district. I suggest the assist. day care center .. Though it depends at your status parameters the bigger your status parameters the more money you get ..

User Info: QTcarlz11

QTcarlz11 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. 1) Max dilligence
    2) Get jobs from bulletin board, I recomend translating, daycare and tutor. (Daycare and Tutor is 10k each with max dilligence. Also, you can do S.Links)
    (Translating may have an event where if u get the right pace, you earn 15k)

Another option is to defeat those golden shadows/rare monsters but it's more trouble than it's worth

User Info: takara123

takara123 - 7 years ago 0 0