Is this strategy good?

1. I Use kanji and have him with nock down, Yosuke on healing, Teddie on healing thare all on level 60 is this a good strategy?

User Info: heatblast5

heatblast5 - 7 years ago

1. Is this what you set for each party member's TACTICS? I never expect to use Yosuke for healing - he is only good at attacking, buffing and defuffing. Teddie and Kanji's tactics is quite acceptable. However, don't ever set anyone's tactics to healing when doing normal battle or they will waste SP to heal little wounds (Yosuke lost 10 HP, only to be healed by Mediarama/Mediarahan? No way!) until you run out of money to recharge.

User Info: huyxxx

huyxxx (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Just use Direct Command and you can set all of the strategy

User Info: Blody_roar

Blody_roar - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I think it's not to bad...
    But for healing, just use yukiko...
    Yukiko is greater than teddy in healing...

User Info: agggusss

agggusss (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Put them all in direct command,

MC for damage or support, same for yosuke

yukiko for healing

then chie or naoto for additional damage

User Info: auginiste

auginiste - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Put yukkiko on healing ALWAYS and never take her out of yor party youll thank me trust me.Put teddy in aswell as a back up healer in case yukikko dies.Use naoto for damage if you wanna go strict offense or yosuke if your going for balance.Use the mc to fill in any gaps Side note get the chackra ring from beating the optional boss at nanako dungeon it halfs sp costs for skills.Put this on yukikko so she can keep using the high level healing spells or if you want pwnage-level damage put it on naoto.If you put it on naoto use mind charge followed by megidoloan these skills are expensive but if you get the chakra ring it wont matter

User Info: personastorm

personastorm - 7 years ago 0 0