Question from kingkong09

Can I summon a lv. 99 lucifer in my second playthrough at the start of the 2nd round?

I am now on my way to the second playthrough but I'm still afraid because I don't know if I can use my compedium to summon high level persona even though I don't reach that level yet

From: f_silverberg 6 years ago

I think you can do it regardless of your level.

The thing you'll need is your money.
No money, no summon.

Yes, whatever level Persona you registered in the Compendium can be summoned the very second you are allowed to do so in another playthrough. Obviously, a lv. 99 Persona will cost a pretty penny (at my current discount, my lv. 99 Alice is 71,000). Good thing yen carries over as well.

Nothing more ridiculous than walking through Yukiko's Castle with Atavaka absorbing every attack while a single Agidyne from Black Frost one-shots Shadow Chie. ;)

In your second play through level doesnt matter if you get the true ending so yes callout your lvl99 lucifer and do so with pride as you rape every single boss in the game go now young one and let the pwnage commence