Why the gal max social go to my room??

1. Wad is with the girls?????

User Info: tank3006

tank3006 - 7 years ago

1. To have sex, duh.

User Info: frickenmoron

frickenmoron - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Because she wants it

User Info: agggusss

agggusss (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Because the MC is leaving in a month and this is their last chance to throw themselves on him

User Info: personamaster19

personamaster19 - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. that all depends on your imagination. if you've got a "mature" mind (and a naughty one at that) they'll... you know...

if you've got a pure heart (AS IF AFTER ALL THE SWEARING IN THIS GAME!!!) they'll just spend the day in the room, at most, making out. (no "S" word)

User Info: robertoII

robertoII - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. from my prespective YOUR house has only nanachan in there while dijima san is eeeeeeeeeeeh ya know out however the girlses house they got theyre parents and as for what they do i guess they kiss each other

User Info: x3laaawyx

x3laaawyx - 7 years ago 0 2
  5. To have sex, all hands down

User Info: Hades-Sama

Hades-Sama - 7 years ago 0 2
  6. I don't think its sex, in P3, its definitely sex, but this one???

User Info: kog_22

kog_22 - 7 years ago 0 2
  7. They will just have some conversations and the last line is "I Love You". That's all, no mallicious happenings whre than in the MC's room. (Trivia: The true name of the MC is Souji Seta.)

User Info: keyblade38

keyblade38 - 7 years ago 1 0
  8. It's open to interpretation. On the one hand, the game never comes right out and SAYS 'And then Souji totally had sex with this girl'. But on the other hand, 90% of the final social link talks occur in the MC's bedroom, and end by fading out to black while saying that he 'spent a long time alone' with the girl in question. Alone. In his bedroom. And it usually fades out just after she's declared her love and he's wrapped his arms around her. You gotta admit, there's certain things that two teenagers are more likely to do in such an emotionally charged situation...

User Info: MoczoUno

MoczoUno - 7 years ago 2 1
  9. .......Up to your imagination. There's a lot of possibilities.......

.............................Um, I didn't need to mention it, right?

User Info: Zeroxas_27

Zeroxas_27 - 6 years ago 0 1
  10. Well.... I don't know about the other guys... (Wasn't trying for a complete max s.link game) but Kanji comes over to MC's room.... Just thought I'd throw that out there ^_^

User Info: Crystal_Almasy

Crystal_Almasy - 6 years ago 0 1