Question from Zelt_Exhard

How do i make a "custom" Izanagi for my second playthrough?

I want to finish my second playthrough by only carrying single custom Izanagi!!

OshareKeiji answered:

Do this first before you hit NG+ then:

*Earn lots of money.

*Determine which 4 skills you'd want to put on Izanagi (because that's the max number that you can put in) Null/Repel Wind is a fundamental choice to cover the weakness. Absorb isn't recommended because it can block out the other skills in the table result.

*Consult the Fusion Table in the FAQs section to determine of the Persona with the skill you want can easily be transferred to Fool Class. (Judgement and Hierophant are best bets, they can be transferred to Fool through triangle fusion)

*Down-fuse the magic + passive skills to Yomotsu Shikome, and the physical + passive skills to Obariyon. Remove the skills Evil Touch and Skewer on Yomotsu Shikome, Sonic Punch, Muzzle Shot and Single Shot on Obariyon.

~NOTE~: Poisma, Mudo Ghastly Wail and Tarukaja also serve as noise, but they don't show up as often as the ones I told you to delete.

*Bring a bucketload of patience, because you'll be in for hours of fusion table cycling before you can get the combo you want. As long as you don't pile in too many high-level skills into the mix, it should be all right.
2 0