Question from AspiringFPEPlay

Differences between normal and expert difficulty?

Hey, just about to start the game and wondering which difficulty level I should begin on. Do you get any extra bonuses/scenes for playing on expert? Is the extra difficulty fun or irritating/frustrating? Thanks!

AlexHoorey asked for clarification:

sorry to barge in but did the EXP gained changes according to which difficulties that we selected? If its true, then is it the more difficult, the more EXp or the opposite?

Answers

Xynz answered:

you'll get none :P the hard is irritating hehe...I can't beat Yukiko's Shadow XD
0 0

ShotgunJackal_Q answered:

i don't think that there are any extra scenes on expert the only difference I've noticed is the bosses attack patterns change and most of them become fairly hard except for the third dungeon which i found easier
0 0

Informed_User answered:

The only difference is enemies and bosses do 2x more damage on expert compared to normal. There is no reward or extra scenes when playing on expert.
If this is your first persona type game I would recommend starting on normal or beginner.
0 0