Question from moldock

Failed Fusion?

Do fusions fail based on chance or is it only certain fusion combinations?

From: Khiash 5 years ago

It's completely by chance, and it's a low chance.
MatangBaka, it was pure coincidence that you only got one fail on each playthrough. I've gotten more than one in my first playthrough.

I think it's based on chance

Its happens only once in a playthru... that's what i experienced... when i tried to create a Anubis.. on my 1st play tru den a Kartikeya at my 2nd and a Norn at my 3rd.. and it only happens once in a play tru... ok??

Yes, I hate it when that happens. Though it's pretty rare, it's only happened to me twice. And I agree with yosefmaria I think it is based on chance.

But i think it have a chance to get better persona. I'm at lvl 56, trying to create lilith, instead get her, i get loki whom his lvl is above me. But surely he isn't get any inheritance skill at all.

Yeah i agree with yosefmaria its by chances why Because i have on my 4th Playthru and never Fail fusioning Persona