Question from futureicon23

7/15 phone call from Kou, why didn't it happen when I entered the room that night?

For some reason I did not get the phone call, hoping to get the 'Fun with Numbers' book on Sunday. My Strengh S. Link is at level 6 right now. Can somebody help please?

futureicon23 provided additional details:

This is on my second playthrough, and I think I remember not getting the phone call on the first playthrough either. Is it because I'm not supposed to have my Strength S. Link past level 5, or is it something else? None of the guides I read had stated any requirements.

yak_breeder answered:

He won't call you if his link is at 5 or 6. So make sure it is before or after that on the day he calls.
1 0

Answers

TwilightPr1nces answered:

Either your social link status wasn't high enough or the person on the walkthrough made a slight mistake. either way Kou does eventually give you a book. Remember this is how THEY went through their social links. Just because something doesn't happen on a specific day for social links doesn mean it will happen later.
0 0