Question from KittyMouseLove

Other Persona games?

We are having a great time playing Persona 4. I was wondering if it's worth going backwards and playing the other games. We're playing Persona4 on the PS3. I don't want to purchase games that will have horrible graphics. So, is the gameplay for the other Persona games as much fun, and how far back can I go without losing too much picture quality?
Thanks!

Dancing_Flames answered:

If you haven't played Persona 3, I recommend getting it (FES Version) as it has the same graphics as Persona 4 without a similar style of play.

The first two Persona games have the Playstation One graphics, but they are still great games to play.
0 0

Answers

Chonesy21 answered:

Persona 3 FES would definitely be the one to go for. Also maybe SMT Devil Summoner that seems to be in a similar kind of mould, not that you can find it anywhere over here.
0 0