Question from persona4luv

Do i need the letter?

Umm.. There's this letter.. Nanako gave the pratoganist before he leaves the house to say goodbye.. Afterward, when all the team are making conclusion.. The pratoganist remember that he receive a letter from nanako(i watched at youtube) and it was from adachi.. Do i really need this? if so, how can i get this?

zeroassassin666 answered:

Talk to all social links
got to junes say no then say theres something i have to do
then go find the dojimas by the river
then the velet room
then gas station attendent
thats the true ending

if i forgot a step i apologize
0 0

Answers

exdeathex answered:

What part is this? just continue playing the game or are you just watching the game on youtube? haha
0 2

Die_mUsT answered:

*heavily sighed* Sorry, but I'll explain this in a half-spoiler way (because this scene comes from near-end game).

This scene comes following the 'true' culprit's defeat (normal ending). The letter is from Adachi whom is still intrigued about who is the one truly behind the midnight channel and gave the protagonist his power. I completely forgot what's going on after that, but in the end you'll confronting the gas station attendant and unlocked the true final dungeon (that is Yomotsu Hirasaka)
1 0

Shadow mitsuo when I'm at lvl 37? Unanswered Nathan914
How can I get a persona with more than one Auto-X skills? Unanswered JohnDoe91
Skill level up help? Open RPGVolkoff
Dialogue sound question? Answered RedneckedCrake
The mc keep leveling up and up and up? Open Otaku290998