How do I fuse White Rider?

1. I really need this for Nanako's dungeon, however every fusion requires Persona's I don't have, so if possible, I need a List of Personas that can be fused into White Rider, and where to get/fuse them.

Thank you in advance!

User Info: LexTheOutcast

LexTheOutcast - 7 years ago
    Thank you so much!

User Info: LexTheOutcast

LexTheOutcast - 7 years ago

1. White Rider can actually be found in Heaven during shuffles.

If you don't see it in the lower levels, check on the top two floors. I've always noticed that whenever you reach the top two floors, boss floor not included in that count, there are new personas to be found in the shuffles.

As for fusing, there are a few recipes: (Seiryuu x Hell Biker), (Isis x Ares), (Cu Chulainn x Neko Shogun x Yatsufusa).

Recipes for the components of above recipes:

Seiryuu - Hanuman x Narasimha

Hell Biker - Anubis x Shiki-Ouji (This is the only one I can remember...I know there's a few more without using Anubis)

Isis - Max Empress S. Link. I doubt you're that far along, if you are, let me know and I can fill this out.

Ares - Not going to worry about recipe for Ares, since w/o Isis, it's moot...

Cu Chulainn - Special Fusion

Neko Shogun - Special Fusion

Yatsufusa - Special Fusion

User Info: WyldSe7en

WyldSe7en - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Sorry for the double post. I was thinking of a different persona that had a special fusion and not Cu Chulainn.

The recipes for Cu Chulainn are as follows:

(Neko Shogun x Mithra x Black Frost) or (Parvati x Mithra x Black Frost)

I'll also see if I can't find a different way to fuse White Rider.

Sorry for the confusion.

User Info: WyldSe7en

WyldSe7en - 7 years ago 0 0