After purchasing a monopoly, how do I purchase houses or hotels to put on my properties?

1. I purchased Monopoly for PS2 about a week ago. I really like this game, but when I purchase three properties in a row and get a monopoly, I can't purchase houses or hotels to put on my properties. I have read the booklet that came wth the game numerous times and it says to hover the arrow over my properties I want houses on, press X, and select the build one house, pair of houses, motgage, ect... When I hover the arrow over my selected properties after have clearly gotten a monopoly and press X, it takes me back to the accounts screen. I have tried every way I can think of, and still no houses or hotels. The problem is that this is a great and fun game, but when you can't build houses, you can't win. If anyone has an answer to this problem, please let me know. Thanks.

User Info: mesaboogie01

mesaboogie01 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Trollol this Qestion is ask under yours Oh you go to accountntsc and hit the card and buy house Stop asking this q

User Info: lundayj2008

lundayj2008 - 5 years ago 0 0